The governing body and Headteacher seek to recruit an aspirational leader who will build on the existing strengths and success of the school.
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will embrace the challenge of working in a culturally diverse community in an area of high mobility and social deprivation. Our strong Christian values create an environment to nurture and develop the potential of every child academically and spiritually.
The governing body will appoint someone who:
- will use their innovative and enthusiastic leadership qualities to support the strong teamwork at the school and ensure our committed staff continue to grow and develop
- has the ability to build upon existing strengths and ambition to continue to raise standards, enabling every child to reach their full potential
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- will work as part of the leadership team to drive and lead school improvement
- will support and embrace the Christian ethos of the school
- has proven experience of successful leadership and knows what success looks like
- has vision, energy, honesty and loyalty and can inspire and motivate staff and children
- has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- can analyse a range of data in order to contribute to strategic planning
- is excited by the opportunities that Lincoln Bishop King CE Primary School offers
We can offer you:
- an outstanding church school (SIAMS June 2016) with a fully inclusive ethos
- the opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a good school (Ofsted 2016) with a great team of dedicated colleagues
- very well behaved, polite and enthusiastic children
- a creative environment that supports and enhances our vision of Dream big. Love God. Live well.
- a firm commitment to your professional development and well-being
- a welcoming, dedicated, supportive and hardworking staff team and professional governing body
- an exciting opportunity to be part of the Sincil Bank regeneration
- simplyhealth care cash plan scheme
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school on our open morning/afternoons.
Open afternoon: Friday 4th May 2018 – 1.30pm
Open morning and afternoon: Thursday 10th May 2018 – 9.30am and 4pm
Closing date Monday 14th May 2018 -12 noon
Shortlisting Monday 14th May 2018
Interviews Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Lincoln Bishop King CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Documents required by applicants are available to download below, either individually or as a full pack.